• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.3 Hangables Not Working

DefensiveMode

Reaction score
so i've tested... i can't place a hangable in a house or depo etc etc. if i spawn the same walls in middle of the street they work... it seems to be only in pz areas i can't place an hangable?

can someone help me figure out how or why? to fix this it's super annoying players can't use hangable in there houses.

so i've tested... i can't place a hangable in a house or depo etc etc. if i spawn the same walls in middle of the street they work... it seems to be only in pz areas i can't place an hangable?

can someone help me figure out how or why? to fix this it's super annoying players can't use hangable in there houses.
According to an older thread I read, the solution appears to be swapping out the kinds of walls you use..

so i've tested i can hang hangables on walls but they can't be in a depo or house. ive tested on my local server. the same walls in mapper has a hook, if i spawn that same wall in middle of the street i can hang anything i want on it... but if i walk in a depo or a house i can't...

any one have any ideas? changing the walls doesn't help...it involves BLOCK_PROJECTILE and pathfinding. everything else doesn't work..

Back