• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.3 item.otb bug

MopdaAll

Reaction score
1591314426461.png
I based my settings off of this rune.

1591314463756.png
1591314521677.png
I also moved the edited items.otb and items.xml to my rme map editor and it still does not work, I did what some of the forums told me to do but still errors, I also placed the rune via rme map editor and I /i the items itself, updated the item.otb and it has black squares like this. I use ItemEditor 0.4. How do I fix it?

Last edited:
sorry but I didn't understand exactly what is your problem, maybe you forgot to write it, and by the way, you need to edit Tibia.dat too, editing items.otb alone will change only the server behavior, not the client

sorry but I didn't understand exactly what is your problem, maybe you forgot to write it, and by the way, you need to edit Tibia.dat too, editing items.otb alone will change only the server behavior, not the client
Ohhh I did not know that you needed to edit the tibia.dat too, what's the program called for it?

Back