• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.3 - Latest offlinetraining.lua seems to be broken.

Alkenyx

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello people.

The latest branch of TFS 1.3 seems to have an broken offlinetraining.lua.
Bild_2021-08-09_163157.png
After pressing Ok, I can login but without getting any info about offline training.

I'm using this skill trainer: Is it an wrong one?
1628519713752.png

At least publish the file offlinetraining.lua if you have modified something
Would have done that if I had modified smth in there.
You can dl the latest, like I did to test why mine isn't working, from tfs-github or take this one.
But as I said, I made no changes.

Attachments

Unfortunately, it doesn't work even after switching from MyAcc to zNote.
I also just have no idea where the offline trainers could be rooted as in creaturescripts or the statues in actions\scripts\other.

Is it possible that this won't work, cuz my xampp is installed on D and Windows is on C?
Server is running on D as well.. Maybe the script is shitty, if it's not compatible with other values.. :eek: ? ~gonna try that..

Last edited:
Unfortunately, switching to hard drive C didn't help.
Instead, I was able to determine that the level rises through the offline training despite the error from the screenshot of my first post.

Is it possibly the OTClient v8?
Edit: Not working.

Let's conclude: It must be some kind of an "show text"-error only.
Is here anyone who coded it and knows what he has done? Afterwards I can check my problem .lua or .xml..^^

Last edited:
Not working for me. Gonna try out OTS-BR, cuz there is also an quiver already implemented (found non working for 1.3).

Edit: Nvm.. My Windows-Virusdetection was on fire while compiling the latest OTS-BR.^^ That's no serious business to me.
Gonna give the latest TFS 1.3 appveyor an sec. chance. -link-
Post automatically merged:

Holy macaroni, it works smooth as hell! :) Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Back