• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.3+ otcv8 sprites problem

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello Can anyone help me out please, im working as always on creating ot, and this time as i added new sprites to dat/spr/otb, and updated the client (otcv8) and server with latest otb, some sprites works fine, and some gives errros(buggy map, cant see eq, -skills, -bugs client ) im checking bettween this item editor and object builder , and all seems fine... cant get wtf is wrong... Any ideas please ?

or if i in game where all is good, client works fine, i spawn item by /i command, and i can see the item, as it shoud be, but if i walk off / or relog, i get bugged and can't see anymore the item, wtf is happening lol

adding sprites quit some time already, but first time its like that.

Maybe have tfs some limit of sprites ? OR otcv8 client ? i passed over 40k+ items,

any ideas please ?

Please help :(

ITs very strange...

I can see the items in item editor, object builder, RME, and i can even make a item in game, but if i walk off /or relog i cannot see the item anymore and client bugs off ;(

Doesnt even have to be something about your sprites. Best is to check the Terminal in client or send is the txt document in the client folder like otclientv8.txt or whatever your servers name is.

Doesnt even have to be something about your sprites. Best is to check the Terminal in client or send is the txt document in the client folder like otclientv8.txt or whatever your servers name is.
hm, never had idea to check terminal log, will try check it, thanks for hint <3
Post automatically merged:

Lua:
ProtocolGame parse message exception (6890 bytes, 6746 unread, last opcode is 0x64 (100), prev opcode is 0x0f (15), proto: 1098): invalid thing id (0)
ec 1a 04 a2 85 10 e2 1a 17 9a 00 00 10 32 00 03 0f 15 0d 80 03 a9 fc 03 80 03 7d d5 b6 7f 01 00 00 00 00 19 00 0a

Lua:
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (6890 bytes, 6746 unread, last opcode is 0x64 (100), prev opcode is 0x0f (15)): invalid thing id (0)
Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 1098)
ERROR: no thing at pos:769 2790 7, stackpos:1
at:
    [C++]: ?getMappedThing@ProtocolGame@@QAE?AV?$shared_object_ptr@VThing@@@stdext@@ABV?$shared_object_ptr@VInputMessage@@@3@@Z
ERROR: no creature found to move
at:

Not sure if is this related log, but seems like

Last edited:
Yeah seems to be related to some sprites missmatch or something. Don't know exacly you can PM me and I can help you on Discord if you want share screen.

Any items on this pos 769 2790 7 you cannot summon?
Can you open the map in the map editor? don't also forget to upload your .otb file to the folder in map editor.

Yeah seems to be related to some sprites missmatch or something. Don't know exacly you can PM me and I can help you on Discord if you want share screen.

Any items on this pos 769 2790 7 you cannot summon?
Can you open the map in the map editor? don't also forget to upload your .otb file to the folder in map editor.
On rme, item editor ,object builder i all did, all 3 programs shows all items.

updated server ofc with new otb file.

This error was like this:

i login, i come to spot, i make /i evodemon statue , ( its new statue sprite i added), and this statue appears, i can see it click on it and '
09:43 You see a Evodemon statue.
Item ID: 40858
Position: 817, 881, 5'

all seems fine, but if i walk off the item or relog, the screen gets bugged....

Gesior msg about this "i would say that items.otb, items.xml and Tibia.dat are not compatible''

Hello friend, how are you?

it may seem basic, but just to confirm, did you "create missing items" via item editor and update their attributes?

1647437989988.png
1647438027484.png
After doing these 2 steps, try to save the item.otb and reopen the server.
I have 44k+ items on my server and I don't have any problems with OTCV8.

1647438119085.png

it may seem basic, but just to confirm, did you "create missing items" via item editor and update their attributes?

View attachment 66239
View attachment 66240

View attachment 66241
Hello brother, now better and you ? :D

Never used such function, i dont even understand what it does. what it does ? :D

I always added to itemeditor items 1 by 1, it took me 6h +- to add 5k items +- :D....

Il try do this what you say, and tell how it went
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 66239
View attachment 66240

View attachment 66241
0 items was created, all items attributes got realoded.
File of otb got little bit smaller.

But in game, same problem :(

Last edited:
Back