• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.3 Server Light Issues

DefensiveMode

Reaction score
ive disabled full light on my server but i can't get the light issues to work properly. utevo lux is radius 6 sqm. utevo gran lux is 8 sqm and utevo vis lux 10 sqm... but when i cast utevo gran lux, and then cast utevo vis lux it's still same like radius. i've changed it in the to a higher radius. i've tested with other light items such as Magic Light Wand. it has the same light radius as utevo lux... and when i log in on a character there is a small light radius... for a few moments and then it flickers away to no light.

i'm using TFS 1.3 if any one can point me in the right direction i would appreciate it

Do you look in **/data/spells/scripts/support/ultimate light.lua

If the parameter bellow is 10?

Lua:
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_LIGHT_LEVEL, 10)

?

tested as well, since I was curious.

Seems light intensity is maxing out at 8. Setting it higher gives correct result when using print(creature:getLight()) however there is no visual difference to the player.

Back