• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS[1.3] SQL Database Player Condition: "BLOB - 43"

ObsidianQ

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having the next issue:
lq3IiWFeR9C3rlY5vRZf7A.png

I can't find out what triggers this condition on my character but when it happens it won't let me log in (It actually frozes the OTClient when put in my account and try to login, then it crashes)

When i click on it, downloads this file:
21622297_267134613793836_900908986_n.png

How do i fix this? TFS 1.3

This is not one condition, it's every condition you have on your character. Its serialized to blob and unserialized after login.
If it crashes, clear this column and get one condition by one to check which one is the wrong.

It is unserialized in conditions.cpp, function is called unserialize, you can make prints there and you will see all conditions.

This is not one condition, it's every condition you have on your character. Its serialized to blob and unserialized after login.
If it crashes, clear this column and get one condition by one to check which one is the wrong.

It is unserialized in conditions.cpp, function is called unserialize, you can make prints there and you will see all conditions.

How can i find one what's happening?
I mean, it is a "God" Character and is the only one with that condition.
It just happen from one day to another

How i know what triggers it?

BUMP

Hello,

This appeared on my players table to several of the characters, all of them have in common the same account.
UD_6-Ig8TNeJ1bvJhfZcDA.png

When i click on it, it downloads this file:
-9rvQ0qGSbuJGW5sAJCy1Q.png

But when i try to open it to read looks like this:
fo1WMCcpS6mqiPfgUpd-cg.png

How do i know what causes this condition?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back