• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.3] Strange error in console. Database?

paola92

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
we are doing/testing our server based on clear TFS 1.3. We use debian 9. After night server was crashed with below error. Do you have any idea? I think it is connected with database.

Code:
debugger aborting because missing DBUG_RETURN or DBUG_VOID_RETURN macro in function "?func"

Aborted

Hi,
we are doing/testing our server based on clear TFS 1.3. We use debian 9. After night server was crashed with below error. Do you have any idea? I think it is connected with database.

Code:
debugger aborting because missing DBUG_RETURN or DBUG_VOID_RETURN macro in function "?func"

Aborted
Server crash by "undefined error" in this case and trying to execute debugging, but you server dotn have configured it properly.

If someone have similar problems, for me the fix was manually upgrade mariadb, default apt-get install installed old packages with crash bug.

Back