• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient TFS 1.3 using tibia12 spr/dat file

Itutorial

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I am trying to use the converted sprite/dat files for tibia12 on my server. The map editor handles the files correctly and all new sprites are working.

The problem is either the client is reading the dat/spr wrong or the server is. Does anyone know the solution to this?

Thank in advance guys.

Solution
I am trying to use the converted sprite/dat files for tibia12 on my server. The map editor handles the files correctly and all new sprites are working.

The problem is either the client is reading the dat/spr wrong or the server is. Does anyone know the solution to this?

Thank in advance guys.

Hard to say when the problem is "map editor handles the files correctly all new sprites are working" ?

Client reads spr/dat
Server reads items.otb

If IDs and attributes missmatch betweem .otb and .spr you will have problems with your items
You will need to update your items.otb to match your spr bascially. (ClientID - ServerID etc)

Okay, this was helpful thank you. So, I created the new items.otb for the spr/dat and put it in my server (TFS 1.3). The server opens but closes soon after. Is there something in the sources I need to modify?

Solution
Back