• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.3 YUROTS no save database? Debian11

heros1994

Reaction score
Hello.
I have problem with save the game. Always loging to tibia.exe my char go to temple and have start eq.
Someone can help me?

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE players SET level = 8,group_id = 3,vocation = 1,health = 185,healthmax = 185,experience = 4200,lookbody = 106,lookfeet = 95,lookhead = 78,looklegs = 58,looktype = 230,maglevel = 0,mana = 35,manamax = 35,manaspent = 0,
Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '\0001,lastlogin = 1662683680,lastip = 509720643,conditions = '\0001\0\0008\0\0\0002????...' at line 1

Hello.
I have problem with save the game. Always loging to tibia.exe my char go to temple and have start eq.
Someone can help me?

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE players SET level = 8,group_id = 3,vocation = 1,health = 185,healthmax = 185,experience = 4200,lookbody = 106,lookfeet = 95,lookhead = 78,looklegs = 58,looktype = 230,maglevel = 0,mana = 35,manamax = 35,manaspent = 0,
Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '\0001,lastlogin = 1662683680,lastip = 509720643,conditions = '\0001\0\0008\0\0\0002????...' at line 1

it looks like a wrong query to database. post your queries.

it looks like a wrong query to database. post your queries.
How do it? Its my first time with this :/

bool IOLoginData::saveAccount(const Account& acc)
{
std::eek:stringstream query;
query << "UPDATE accounts SET premdays = " << acc.premiumDays << ", lastday = " << acc.lastDay << " WHERE id = " << acc.id;
return Database::getInstance()->executeQuery(query.str());
}

this?

Last edited:
are you sure your database is using the correct schema.sql and set up with correct collation type?

edit: also try to use code tags to make it easier to read
PHP:
like this

are you sure your database is using the correct schema.sql and set up with correct collation type?

edit: also try to use code tags to make it easier to read
PHP:
like this

Database is 100% good
one of the yurots is online and works fine. I got the second schema.sql from him and I have the same problem
I delete my database and setup and nothing. The same problem

Last edited:
Can you post your iologindata.cpp's
C++:
bool IOLoginData::savePlayer(Player* player)
or link the github of the source you're using?

also include your schema.sql to be sure

what do you mean one is working fine? why not copy the database and server files from the working one?

Can you post your iologindata.cpp's
C++:
bool IOLoginData::savePlayer(Player* player)
or link the github of the source you're using?

also include your schema.sql to be sure

what do you mean one is working fine? why not copy the database and server files from the working one?
the server owner shared his database with me
Post automatically merged:

too
Post automatically merged:

@Jizzor ?

Attachments

Last edited:
it seems that something goes wrong after manaspent is added to the query, possibly something goes wrong when trying to store soulpoints?
C++:
query << "`soul` = " << static_cast<uint16_t>(player->soul) << ',';
before that line everything goes well

I also see that in your .sql file tables are created with utf8mb3 collation (charset), can you try using something like utf8_general_ci in stead? I'm no sql expert but I found that mismatching charsets can act weird

Back