• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.3 Znote Paypal problem

heros1994

Reaction score
Hello
i have a problem with paypal. im from Poland.
yesterday i wanted to set up and configure paypal and :
1 attempt to purchase points : i received the money on my paypal account but the customer did not receive points on the site in SMS SHOP ( polish customer with currency EUR)
2 attempt to purchase ponits it came out the same ( the same polish customer with currency EUR)
3 attempt to purchase ponits : i received the money on my paypal account and the customer received points on the site SMS SHOP ( brazilian customer with currency BRL) ( paypal account with registered card )
4 my brother tried but he didn't get points on the site either (my brother has a paypal account with registered card but the payment was also in euro)

What could be wrong? I checked everything and i dont know why to buy from Brazil and we dont?
thank you for any help!

I changed the extension from php to xml to include in the post.
Post automatically merged:

and this

Attachments

Make sure that the base currency on PayPal is set to the same currency as in the config.php file. For example, I have payments in USD and the same currency selected on my PayPal account as the base currency. I had the same problem.

PHP:
'currency' => 'USD',

dF0EPO7.png

Make sure that the base currency on PayPal is set to the same currency as in the config.php file. For example, I have payments in USD and the same currency selected on my PayPal account as the base currency. I had the same problem.

PHP:
'currency' => 'USD',

dF0EPO7.png

I saw screenshots from players from Brazil and they have BRL currency right away, we from Poland have EUR currency
1672999686377.png

1672999809042.png

both screenshots from config.php, at the top of the config there is first photo and at the bottom of the config there is a second photo, they are not next to each other in configuration

and in paypal do i have to set something with ipn? because I didn't change anything there
I have it set up in paypal:
1673000096753.png

Back