• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 1.4.2 application.exe

Multiverse

Reaction score
Hi.
I have some troubles making my first ot server, i alrdeady done importa de .sql from Znote AAC and .sql from TFS 1.4.2-master (GitHub - otland/forgottenserver: A free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++ (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver)). I have seen a lot of guides to create a server from 0 to 100, so the next step i should do is to open "application".exe to make the LOG window appear (that black window that make the server online that show errors and process), but in the TFS 1.4.2-master is not any ejecutable application like that.
Sorry if i dont use the correct word for programming works, im just new at all of this.
Doc1_page-0001.jpg

Then i just need to copy all the folder inside the main ot folder? If a do that and then start de .exe, it just run for 5 secs and then it closes1_page-0001.jpg

1.- Create a notepad

2.- copy this code
note @"theforgottenserver-x64.exe" <------------- your name .exe
Lua:
@echo  Restarter

:DEMON
@"theforgottenserver-x64.exe"

@echo Restarting. . .
goto DEMON

:exit

@pause

3.- save it as restarter.bat

4.- open restarter.bat

5.- It is only to know what error it tells you in console, since it is so fast that it cannot be seen. with the Restarter you will be able to see it by clicking on the cmd

6.- publish because it crashes

Back