• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.4.2] Move monsters to given waypoint after spawn

godihatecpp

Reaction score
Hi. I don't know if it's even supported but what I'm trying to achieve is to spawn creatures/monsters and make them walk to a given waypoint(coordinates).
Can this be achieved via lua scipts alone? I'm not proficient in C++ enough to make major changes in source myself.

I managed to spawn monsters but couldn't make them move to given coordinates. I thought it would be straightforward but I forgot that the monster system is dependent on spawn points.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Hi. I don't know if it's even supported but what I'm trying to achieve is to spawn creatures/monsters and make them walk to a given waypoint(coordinates).
Can this be achieved via lua scipts alone? I'm not proficient in C++ enough to make major changes in source myself.

I managed to spawn monsters but couldn't make them move to given coordinates. I thought it would be straightforward but I forgot that the monster system is dependent on spawn points.

Any hints would be appreciated.
Idk how, but exist a function onSpawn that you can use for that i think

Back