• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Tfs 1.4+ Boss reward system

Sprrw

Reaction score
Hello OTland! đź‘‹
I was wondering if something like this amazing system exsists for later tfs versions (well yea TFS1.4).
Im very bad at c++ well and lua for that so Im not really able to convert it. I have tried but I think I broke my server in the process XD Well if there are anything similar plz hmu! (Just asking, not expecting).

Thanks for reading, have an amazing day!

It doesn't exist. The link you mentioned is the most up-to-date pull request to create the system.
So your best bet is to try to fix your warns/errors or to try to copy the system from OTX.

It doesn't exist. The link you mentioned is the most up-to-date pull request to create the system.
So your best bet is to try to fix your warns/errors or to try to copy the system from OTX.
Hmm okay, thanks a lot for your answer! Btw, is OTX still updated and maintained? I remember using it a long time ago.

Yes, I think it is still being updated but the newer versions OTX5+ are all based on OTServBR, not TFS.

Back