• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature [TFS 1.4] OTS statistics (C++/Lua/SQL) by kondra

I've got permission from kondra (otclient@************) to release this code. He only requested to leave information about author kondra (otclient@otclient ovh) in commit message.

Code is too long to post it here. Commit with all required changes for TFS 1.4:

How to read logs: How to read OTS Statistics logs (https://otland.net/threads/how-to-read-ots-statistics-logs.283722/)

Are you able to build with msvs? I tried to build this branch GitHub - gesior/forgottenserver-gesior at kondra_ots_stats (https://github.com/gesior/forgottenserver-gesior/tree/kondra_ots_stats) but it throws these errors.

1675249147761.png

#include <fstream>
at stats.cpp? or where i have the same problem. It works now, will not this give errors in linux or something?
@Gesior.pl @Chriistian.L.B
is this not finished?

Last edited:
my console in sending this error in linux, i have created the folder data/logs/stats
Lua:
Can't open data/logs/stats/dispatcher.log (check if directory exists)
Can't open data/logs/stats/lua.log (check if directory exists)
Can't open data/logs/stats/sql.log (check if directory exists)
Can't open data/logs/stats/special.log (check if directory exists)
Can't open data/logs/stats/dispatcher_slow.log (check if directory exists)

after close server
Lua:
root@localhost:/home/otserv# Can't open data/logs/stats/dispatcher.log (check if directory exists)
> Can't open data/logs/stats/lua.log (check if directory exists)
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('
root@localhost:/home/otserv# Can't open data/logs/stats/sql.log (check if directory exists)
> Can't open data/logs/stats/special.log (check if directory exists)
root@localhost:/home/otserv# Can't open data/logs/stats/dispatcher.log (check if directory exists)
> Can't open data/logs/stats/lua.log (check if directory exists)
root@localhost:/home/otserv# Can't open data/logs/stats/sql.log (check if directory exists)
> Can't open data/logs/stats/special.log (check if directory exists)
root@localhost:/home/otserv# Can't open data/logs/stats/dispatcher_slow.log (check if directory exists)
> Can't open data/logs/stats/dispatcher.log (check if directory exists)
root@localhost:/home/otserv# Can't open data/logs/stats/lua.log (check if directory exists)
> Can't open data/logs/stats/sql.log (check if directory exists)
root@localhost:/home/otserv# Can't open data/logs/stats/special.log (check if directory exists)
> Can't open data/logs/stats/dispatcher.log (check if directory exists)
root@localhost:/home/otserv# Can't open data/logs/stats/lua.log (check if directory exists)
> Can't open data/logs/stats/sql.log (check if directory exists)
root@localhost:/home/otserv# Can't open data/logs/stats/special.log (check if directory exists)
> ^C
root@localhost:/home/otserv#

Last edited:
Quite obvious isnt it?

Create a folder called stats under data/logs
Mate, please read well prior to assume something. "my console in sending this error in linux, i have created the folder data/logs/stats"
some files were created inside stats logs, others were not. I received that message.
i used, might be this the cause? how to solve?
Lua:
sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /home/otserv/data/*

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /home/otserv/*

Mate, please read well prior to assume something. "my console in sending this error in linux, i have created the folder data/logs/stats"
some files were created inside stats logs, others were not. I received that message.
Lua:

How did you created the directories? it looks like lack of permission rights on directories.

to check the permission rights you can type the command
Bash:
ls -l

Maybe you created them as sudo? Try to delete and create again, without sudo.

Lua:

My bad lol. I just had the same issue but was fine after i created the folder.

Try change perms from above post

See if you can access the file yourself with vi or nano, or try touch the files (eg. touch data/logs/stats/dispatcher.log) and see if you have an access issue.

I'm sorry to ask it here, don't know where else to ask
were these commits finished? Or there are problems with depot yet?

GitHub - gesior/forgottenserver-gesior at issue_1150 (https://github.com/gesior/forgottenserver-gesior/tree/issue_1150)
new faster binary save, based on houses save

fix PlayerCacheManager LUA functions
refs otland#1150 player items cache and binary items save

It's great to see nerds creating things for fun, or providing resources for the community to improve their projects. But there are always half a dozen Dev who think he is the creator of the world, lol, the arrogance of a programmer, disgusts me.

A lot of people published new features on TFS github MR/Issues (ex. cast systems), but they were never merged.
Features I've published:
Which are the problems in relation with saving depot items is this not finished?

It's great to see nerds creating things for fun, or providing resources for the community to improve their projects. But there are always half a dozen Dev who think he is the creator of the world, lol, the arrogance of a programmer, disgusts me.
for fun? you mean 300 usd

Back