• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.5 8.0 8.60 nekiro

Mateus Robeerto

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
tfs 1.5 8.0 and 8.60 are they the same thing in the source? Are some functions the same? or different? does it have a mount system or do i have to add it to the source? I saw this function in the "getMount" source, so how does it work?

Solution
E
tfs 1.5 8.0 and 8.60 are they the same thing in the source? Are some functions the same? or different? does it have a mount system or do i have to add it to the source? I saw this function in the "getMount" source, so how does it work?
yes they are same thing in source, no they don't have working mount code, if I recall correctly the code is there but commented out, you will need to uncomment all the code in order to make it work
yes they are same thing in source, no they don't have working mount code, if I recall correctly the code is there but commented out, you will need to uncomment all the code in order to make it work

Solution
Is there a tutorial on how to activate this mount system? If I uncomment the source and add the functions to the otclient, it's gone, right?

google translator sucks HAHAHAH

Back