• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.5 8.0 spell's incompatibility with MyAac

pips

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Well.. on spells.xml we do have 2 types of spells:
<rune name"1"......>
and
<instant name"2"......>

but MyAac needs a third one for conjure spells (<conjure name"3"....>)

if i change spells xml to match what myaac needs (to show correctly on website), tfs doesn't load spells :)

so.. i think, there's 2 options.. change sources to also load tag names "conjure" as "instant" spells or change myaac and add another condition, something like: if tag name = "instant" AND hasAttribute "conjure" (there is no problem to tfs i insert any kind of attribute inside spell).

spells.xml:

spells.cpp:

OTS_SpellsList.php

i would choose for changing sources to load tagNames "conjure" as instant, but idk how to.. if someone could help me with this changes, i would appreciate. thanks.

Well.. on spells.xml we do have 2 types of spells:
<rune name"1"......>
and
<instant name"2"......>

but MyAac needs a third one for conjure spells (<conjure name"3"....>)

if i change spells xml to match what myaac needs (to show correctly on website), tfs doesn't load spells :)

so.. i think, there's 2 options.. change sources to also load tag names "conjure" as "instant" spells or change myaac and add another condition, something like: if tag name = "instant" AND hasAttribute "conjure" (there is no problem to tfs i insert any kind of attribute inside spell).

spells.xml:

spells.cpp:

OTS_SpellsList.php

i would choose for changing sources to load tagNames "conjure" as instant, but idk how to.. if someone could help me with this changes, i would appreciate. thanks.
Why you not simply change in myacc to load a copy of spells.xml where you write what you want and not make any source edit.

Rarely you will need to do a new reload from spells

Why you not simply change in myacc to load a copy of spells.xml where you write what you want and not make any source edit.

Rarely you will need to do a new reload from spells
Sure. I managed to import it for now. But i‘m talking about a real solution. Probably more ppl gonna face this.

At least one side of this conversation (myaac-tfs) gonna need some changes.

Back