• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.5 downgrade 8.6 Crash

Azerty

Solutions
Reaction score
Good morning, my server has been crashing and I can't find out what's going on, no screen error. I suspect it could be the mobile client, is this possible? However, I don't know if TFS 1.5 supports mobile client. What I changed on the server lately was inserting sprites, but no debug on the client.
Does anyone know what can it be? What is common to crash?

Good morning, my server has been crashing and I can't find out what's going on, no screen error. I suspect it could be the mobile client, is this possible? However, I don't know if TFS 1.5 supports mobile client. What I changed on the server lately was inserting sprites, but no debug on the client.
Does anyone know what can it be? What is common to crash?
Follow steps in this thread, will provide u a detailed report of crash. Very helpful

Follow steps in this thread, will provide u a detailed report of crash. Very helpful

thanks I'll try

Back