• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 1.5 - Multiworld - accessing to character list issue/problem - looking programmer

ForgottenNot

Reaction score
Hello

I have added multiworld system into my tfs 1.5 i can log in to the game. but can't load the character list and don't know why the problem is. I made few editions to iologindata.cpp (where i think the error is)in order to remove few console errors. i have all the commits that i've made

Contact me via here with an offer if you are trusted i have no problem in pay everything upfront otherwise i eould pay you 50% first once the job is done the other half of it

Sin título.pngs

Not recommended/possible warning, the guy messaged me and after i asked for vouches or whatever that could make me trust on him i just got blocked

Also he claimed to know a known member here that was also a lie

It's not. Alie that I know the dev of old-uktra, also you just got annoyed because I told you that you are not well known member(with just 41 messages that's the reason that why i would prefer to pay you 50% of the job first and after the job were done the other half of it.) and after that you took a childish behavior, you blocked me for nothing lmfao 🤣

Last edited:
It's not. Alie that I know the dev of old-uktra, also you just got annoyed because I told you that you are not well known member(with just 41 messages that's the reason that why i would prefer to pay you 50% of the job first and after the job were done the other half of it.) and after that you took a childish behavior, you blocked me for nothing lmfao 🤣
I’m not into a drama, just left my experience :)

Good luck

Back