• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.5 trade problem

Tubeshop

Reaction score
I have a problem with trading as in the screenshot. I have money in my bag and yet I can't buy anything from NPC. how to fix it?

1704310998627.png

@Addams
I tried it on the character of an ordinary player and God. and this problem is everywhere.

@Jpstafe
I downloaded real map 8.6 tfs 1.3 from datapack and pasted it into my engine
Post automatically merged:

when i use command "/s Eryn" i got this in console:
I can't find a solution on Google. The NPC appears and talks to the player, but you can't buy anything like in the screenshot in the first post

Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/runes.lua:eek:nCreatureAppear
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:363: attempt to call method 'getSpeechBubble' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'getSpeechBubble'
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:363: in function 'onCreatureAppear'
data/npc/scripts/runes.lua:5: in function <data/npc/scripts/runes.lua:5>
[C]: in function 'createNpc'
data/talkactions/scripts/place_npc.lua:11: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/place_npc.lua:1>

I have now uploaded the 100% original TFS 1.5 Nekiro's Downgrades datapack and the trade still does not work

ok, I found the cause. the problem occurs when I copy items.xml from another datapack.
however, when I upload the original items.xml
then I have this problem:

[Fatal - Map::loadMap] [x:32754, y:31462, z:15] Failed to load item 1740.
ERROR: Failed to load map

I fixed it :D topic to be closed

Last edited:
Back