• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tfs 1.5

And latest 1.4.2.

P.S. It really is a simple google away.

Anyone have compiled 1.5 nekiro downgraded 8.6 version ?
here you go

Attachments

P.S. It really is a simple google away.

You can download it from this MediaFire link. I just updated it on MediaFire. Auto-loot has been added to the source, along with other simple fixes. It includes mounts and modal windows. If you want, you can download it from this link to try it out. The executable is already included; just look for "vc17"/release/theforgottenserver-x64.exe compiled and ready to run if you're on Windows.

You can download it from this MediaFire link. I just updated it on MediaFire. Auto-loot has been added to the source, along with other simple fixes. It includes mounts and modal windows. If you want, you can download it from this link to try it out. The executable is already included; just look for "vc17"/release/theforgottenserver-x64.exe compiled and ready to run if you're on Windows.
ok when i try to run theforgottenserver-x64 i see cmd for one second and nothing else
Post automatically merged:

when i try do everything in the video i have this problem 2222222.png

Last edited:
ok when i try to run theforgottenserver-x64 i see cmd for one second and nothing else
Are you using a database like XAMPP? Is everything configured correctly? Does your config.lua match your database name? Did you just download and run without configuring the database? Take the files inside the release and place them in the server's main data... Configure config.lua and both XAMPP or whatever program you use (for the database), and you are ready to open the executable. .. Without using the database you won't be able to open anything, of course, it opens and closes.

I had to talk to him on Discord: the issue has been resolved! It was just a matter of changing it to SEE2 and it was fixed!

Back