• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X Bounty Hunter System

@Nixdo That looks fine to me, check the other files
If that is ok...then the other files checked them right now for third time, and nothing is weird. All my .lua files for the system are named "bounty_hunter.lua"

Actually the "!hunt" and "!hunted" talkactions work, but not the full command to hunt someone...so still don't know where the problem is, only I may say I am using TFS 1.3, but this is for TFS 1.X right? So that shouldnt be a problem...quite awkward...

If, and only if, cuz I think not, but who knows...has something to do with the webpage part, I am using MyAAC, so if you know how to add all that PHP you gave for the webpage, perfect in all senses. If not its ok, as long as I get this cool systematic to work! :eek:o_O😅

Last edited:
Are you still going to update it to npc? Any time soon?

If that is ok...then the other files checked them right now for third time, and nothing is weird. All my .lua files for the system are named "bounty_hunter.lua"

Actually the "!hunt" and "!hunted" talkactions work, but not the full command to hunt someone...so still don't know where the problem is, only I may say I am using TFS 1.3, but this is for TFS 1.X right? So that shouldnt be a problem...quite awkward...

If, and only if, cuz I think not, but who knows...has something to do with the webpage part, I am using MyAAC, so if you know how to add all that PHP you gave for the webpage, perfect in all senses. If not its ok, as long as I get this cool systematic to work! :eek:o_O😅
Did you include the library or did you just add it to you lib/ folder?

Did you include the library or did you just add it to you lib/ folder?
THIS, is what I did, and it actually worked to make as I said the part of "!hunt", for the system instructions modal window to popup and the "!hunted" modal window too, so the thing is that I should be able by now to cast that talkaction...but still do not know why is not happening, still this way today!

So sad....cuz this is the most recent Bounty Hunter System right now and looks so nice!..But I don't have any errors to show or else...so it should be skipping the full command.
I wrote it with all spaces alternatively: "!hunt player, gold, 1000000" / "!hunt player,gold, 1000000" / "!hunt player, gold,1000000" / "!hunt player, gold,1000000" and no one workes...just in case you know...whatelse can I do? hahahaha. Well don't missunderstand me, I am not gonna give up, that for sure, I am gonna get this thing working somehow!💪

The rest put with your other libraries. Mine is in: data/lib/bounty_hunter.lua

Then in data/global.lua you can add at the top
dofile('data/lib/bounty_hunter.lua')

PD: So as you can see, with this settings of my libraries everything should be in place right?...
Post automatically merged:

OK GUYS!

So my problem is the client, when thought about the possibility didn't really want it to be true, so I would really need your help for this too...since I am using RLTibia Client 12.31, all and everything worked for me for now, but it seams it has "restricted" config or something, I may say, to alter the database or to get this kind of commands...here check the tests I did with my "otclient"...IT WORKED! But I need it to work with the other client, my otclient is undergoing so many tests wont make it for "tomorrow":

Code:
[BOUNTY_HUNTER_SYSTEM] A player with the name of Nixy is not online.

[BOUNTY_HUNTER_SYSTEM] You may not place a bounty on a player from the same IP Address!

So we can say the system as I have built it into my source works, the problem is the client access to it...Please land me a hand with this!

Thanks in advance! I'll keep up researching too and hope all my messages help others clear this errors faster...sigh😅😂

Last edited:
Bump!

OK! So it is working! BUT...the "problem" keeps up! And now I may say that the problem is that the MESSAGES like this one:
Lua:
player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, '[BOUNTY_HUNTER_SYSTEM] You need level ' .. config.minLevelToAddBounty .. ' to use this command.')

That thing in my real tibia client 12.31 is not showing up and the rest of warning messages aren't either showing...so I am now trying to find the way to solve it, but if you know which is the problem, please tell me, it should be a little and stupid error thing, but I am too noob to see it... 😅

All Works but on site i get errors:
Warning: Use of undefined constant prize - assumed 'prize' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\bounty.php on line 63

Warning
: Use of undefined constant currencyType - assumed 'currencyType' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\bounty.php on line 63

All Works but on site i get errors:
Warning: Use of undefined constant prize - assumed 'prize' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\bounty.php on line 63

Warning
: Use of undefined constant currencyType - assumed 'currencyType' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\bounty.php on line 63

Hmm I'm not too sure, but I updated the PHP code to first check if there were any results from the query and some other cosmetic updates.
So try to recopy the new PHP code and see if it fixes your problem.

Hmm I'm not too sure, but I updated the PHP code to first check if there were any results from the query and some other cosmetic updates.
So try to recopy the new PHP code and see if it fixes your problem.
Warning: Use of undefined constant prize - assumed 'prize' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\bounty.php on line 99

Warning
: Use of undefined constant currencyType - assumed 'currencyType' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\pages\bounty.php on line 99

same errors :(

~~EDIT~~
Change this line:
<TD><center><b>'.$bounty[prize].' '.$bounty[currencyType].'</b></center></td>

with this:
<TD><center><b>'.$bounty['prize'].' '.$bounty['currencyType'].'</b></center></td>

Lua:
' '

and no errors

Last edited:
it would be nice if the system had additional commands like !hunt add and !hunt remove, and also allow inserting item offer in addition to gold/points

Back