• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.x] Crafting System

Colors.
Excuse me for the previous questions.
I managed to create the recipe!

Now when I click on the recipe that I can not use, which has a higher skill appears this message.
For now, ok.
J4T9HIs.png

The problem appears when I click on the recipe that I have skill to use.
Console Error:
zwe0YyE.png

capAll is a string wrapper function that was already asked about. You can delete all those occurances of the function, but still leave the argument for the function.

i have an unknown problem when i click materials the modal window just closes also happens when i try to make the item no errors in console

Seems like you didn't registered the creaturescript in the login.lua
ahh ok did that now have new error in console id post screen if i knew how lol its something todo with 050 functioins in libs attemt to index global "STORAGE" a nile value

Post the error mate and i'll help you.

mmm after update to latest tfs i cant step on these tiles... adding
if item.actionid == 6000 then return end
to tiles.lua doesnt fix problem.. anyone fixed it?

Fixed..

Code:
    if item.actionid =~ 6000 then
        return true
    end

The friggen ~ can just piss right off tbh lol

zzz fixed it i forgot to register the windows lawl

mmm after update to latest tfs i cant step on these tiles... adding
if item.actionid == 6000 then return end
to tiles.lua doesnt fix problem.. anyone fixed it?

Fixed..

Code:
    if item.actionid =~ 6000 then
        return true
    end

The friggen ~ can just piss right off tbh lol

Yeah sorry I noticed this late, same thing for me, never posted about it, but for me it wasn't making that line, but finding the one that was preventing stepping on the tile, if you placed yours in the same file but above the one preventing it, then it would still work but you still have the code there that was preventing it, just search for the item id

If i only want to click the anvil and seeing the list with no points and no professions requeriments, how the code would it be?. (I mean, for example, you go to the anvil, you click it, you want the magic sword, you see the items, you got them and you craft it. No points and professions needed).

I suppose it would be easier and deleting certain parts. Unfortunately i think it's too difficult for me to do by myself.

Can i get help? :p.

Thank you so much, this is a really nice feature for this game, actually. Nice job!.

If i only want to click the anvil and seeing the list with no points and no professions requeriments, how the code would it be?. (I mean, for example, you go to the anvil, you click it, you want the magic sword, you see the items, you got them and you craft it. No points and professions needed).

I suppose it would be easier and deleting certain parts. Unfortunately i think it's too difficult for me to do by myself.

Can i get help? :p.

Thank you so much, this is a really nice feature for this game, actually. Nice job!.

Just delete the following in the action script:
Code:
     if not player:isProfession(item.actionid) then
       return player:sendCancelMessage("You need to learn "..craftingProfessionsConfig[item.actionid].skillName.." before using this.")
     end
The points part were never added to the post, so don't worry about them.

Can any mod close or delete this thread please?

Plz don't delete, still very good code for the ones who do like to take and modify to learn.

This is well designed, thanks.
Are you going to include the gathering system too?

Seems pretty solid. I'm somehow not satisfied with my own crafting system so i'm going to test this out, gain some inspirations and see what i'l do. It will be a tough task to challange your work.

Good Morning,
I inclusions in the codes as mentioned , however I did not get success ..
But analyzing found that at no time the "player" is getting the profession. As you would for him to receive the profession and then to be able to use the manufacturing of the items ?

Good Morning,
I inclusions in the codes as mentioned , however I did not get success ..
But analyzing found that at no time the "player" is getting the profession. As you would for him to receive the profession and then to be able to use the manufacturing of the items ?
I'd love to help you out but I honestly don't know what the problem is or what you're asking. Do you have a friend that can translate? google isn't the best sometimes

Back