• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.x] Free Scripting and Support

RazorBlade

Retired Snek
Solutions
Reaction score
Until further notice, I will not be taking any further requests, and any incomplete requests will be put on hold. Due to serious medical concerns with some of my pets, I will not be actively using the forums or doing any scripting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well hello everyone. This seems to be a popular trend lately, and I basically already do it anyways. So why not, right?

I'm here to offer my scripting services and/or support, free of charge. I will make basic-medium scripts/systems for free. I may do large and more advanced systems as well, depending on how busy I am.

I support only LUA at this time. My PHP and C++ are both a little rusty.

I also offer support and bugfixing for existing scripts. I accept requests here or via PM and nothing will be released unless you agree to it.

I only support TFS 1.x and 1.1 or higher is preferred.

I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel. If the system you're requesting is already in existence and easily accessible, I won't make it. I can maybe make modifications to it, but that all depends on what you need.

Want to see some of my work? Check my signature.

First come, first served. I will not accept payment for priority service.

Want to thank me? Toss me a like on the post that helped you, and feel free to recommend me to your friends if you found my service to be fast and accurate to your request.

Have at it! :D

Last edited:
yeah I wonder if it's just an issue with the addHealth function. Give me a sec and I'll make a workaround.
Oh I had a typo! The collision system works! the spells cancel each other out when they meet! amazing man thank you so so much!

The healing one isn't working though

@luigilc Hm. It should work. The code is fine. Only thing I can think of is changing it to player:addHealth(a) but honestly i don't think it'll make any difference.
you could switch it to
Code:
doTargetCombatHealth(player, player, COMBAT_HEALING, a, a, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)

I'm testing it on mine, and it's working. If you print out primaryDamage and a, and then check how much health you actually lost, it may show that you are healing it back, but it's happening before the player takes the damage so if your health is full, it won't actually heal you.

That's exceptionally weird.
Code:
local subId = 150
local pvpOnly = false

function onHealthChange(creature, attacker, primaryDamage, primaryType, secondaryDamage, secondaryType, origin)
    local player = Player(creature)
    if not player then
        return primaryDamage, primaryType, secondaryDamage, secondaryType
    end
    if primaryType == COMBAT_HEALING then
    end
    if pvpOnly then
        if not attacker or (attacker and not Player(attacker)) then
        end
    end
    if player:getCondition(CONDITION_ATTRIBUTES, CONDITIONID_COMBAT, subId) then
        a = math.floor(primaryDamage * (creature:getStorageValue(5) / 100))
        player:addHealth(a)
    end
    if primaryDamage == 0 and secondaryDamage == 0 then
        creature:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_POFF)
    end
end

This works perfectly for me. I tried it at 100% and as long as I don't get one-shotted, I'm invincible for a minute.
It's so weird cause it's printing a and such, but it isn't healing you... I don't even know what to say to that one. o.o

It's too bad the 'helper' threads are over here in jobs. Most people don't know where to find them, or that they even exist. :p

Back