• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature [TFS 1.x] Freez System.. (Freezing rune)

Should I release advanced reward chest system? [ Counts everything you do due to killer]

• No, there is already advanced one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks awesome script and i wanted it since long time , freeze a player from the screen without keys, But can you make it for tfs 0.4? (3884)
Searched about it before but i couldn't find any results
Rune like old tibia, Screen hit!

Can someone give me a exemple how to add it on a Spell ? I tried in functionOnCastSpell, but... fail!

So i seems to be having a interesting bug, idk if its because the version i am using or because i have my monster think interval on 1.

I seem to be getting a "click teleport" effect. w/e i click my character will teleport, if its through a door however it goes to the door and then the character will infinitely run back and forth trying to enter the door. Arrow keys and such have no problem.

It may also be a conflict with another bit of code(though your code overrode nothing i previously added.)

EDIT: So it seems to not only be players, but monsters, though the effect happens when they target someone.

EDIT2: turns out a part i did not listen on because i thought it was a typo turned out to be the cause(throws up warnings on compile (compiles though))

Last edited:
To be honest
I forgot xD
im lazy to put all these codes to my tfs again

for 1.2+ just use the stun condition from my shield bash spell:

The spell itself handled the dizzy/drunk animation bit,
so the condition itself has the same function as 'freeze', or 'root' as it stops the player/monster from moving.

use a different condition name/icon (use the frozen/ice DOT one) and CTRL + F replace stun with freeze/frozen ez

Back