• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.x] KD ratio

Well done as Always Ninja <3

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

That is sad ninja you stole this code from someone and now are claiming it as your own :(

wgnzGgl.png

i'm use Tfs 1.2 Datapack based tfs 1.1

Can anyone explain a little more clearly how to install this? I tried adding the green text to my global.lua/player.lua/playerdeath.lua's but I must've done it wrong. I'm not getting any errors in the console but nothing is happening when players kill one another and I don't see any KDA onlook. TFS 1.2

Can anyone explain a little more clearly how to install this? I tried adding the green text to my global.lua/player.lua/playerdeath.lua's but I must've done it wrong. I'm not getting any errors in the console but nothing is happening when players kill one another and I don't see any KDA onlook. TFS 1.2
Nevermind! Just had to sleep before I could read that properly. Thanks for the awesome release Ninja!

It's difficult to install it because of additional git's signs, example:
+local function addAssistsPoints(attackerId, target) + if not attackerId or type(attackerId) ~= 'number' then + return + end + + if not target or type(target) ~= 'userdata' or not target:isPlayer() then + return + end + + local ignoreIds = {attackerId, target:getId()} + for id in pairs(target:getDamageMap()) do + local tmpPlayer = Player(id) + if tmpPlayer and not isInArray(ignoreIds, id) then + tmpPlayer:setStorageValue(STORAGEVALUE_ASSISTS, math.max(0, tmpPlayer:getStorageValue(STORAGEVALUE_ASSISTS)) + 1) + end + end +end +

I mean pluses and minuses. Can someone post clean code? I tried to clean it up by myself but i receive errors I can't remove (lack of lua skills)

Back