• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer TFS 1.X / OTClient services.

Qbazzz

Pół człowiek, pół litra
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey.

I have some spare time to spend so if anyone is in need for something for his project, you are welcome to buy my time.
I am focusing on modules making for OTClient but I can also prepare server side functionalities or even standalone apps.
I know ASM, C++, lua, java, delphi.

Prices of course depends on complexity and time of creation.
Contact me through PM or on discord: Qbazzz#8695

Quick examples: (bad quaility :/)

loot.gif
dailies.gif

I've done work with him, he's fast, and he knows a lot about codes.
I recommend!

I'm working with @Qbazzz on this project where these examples come from.
I recommend this guy, he is good boy. 💋

Last edited:
Latest work, pseudo classic tibia look on Mehah OTC:

VImbebC.png

Was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommended. He's fast and knows alot of otclient codes. Also he's very good at c ++ and lua

Last edited:
Nice autonomous street lights on that second screen, are you selling this awesome script?
Hiho, not really, if you wanna buy you can pm to me man. I am more into otc modules now but for you we can figure something out.

Nice autonomous street lights on that second screen, are you selling this awesome script?
We will never sell your system of event triggering depending on the in-game time of the day. ❤️ You are always in our hearts 💋

We will never sell your system of event triggering depending on the in-game time of the day. ❤️ You are always in our hearts 💋

Are you serious.. It's literally a 4 minute script after you've figured out the in-game time.

Hiho, not really, if you wanna buy you can pm to me man. I am more into otc modules now but for you we can figure something out.

Untested.
Lua:
local globalEvent = GlobalEvent("autoLights")

local lightLocations = {
	{Position(1000, 1000, 7), 1111, 2222}, -- {position, lightOn_itemid, lightOff_itemid}
	{Position(1000, 1000, 7), 1111, 2222}
}

local lightToggle = 0 -- 0 = off, 1 = on

local function isDawn()     return getWorldTime() > ((7 * 60) + 0)  and getWorldTime() < ((8 * 60) + 0)  end
local function isDay()      return getWorldTime() > ((8 * 60) + 0)  and getWorldTime() < ((22 * 60) + 0) end
local function isTwilight() return getWorldTime() > ((22 * 60) + 0) and getWorldTime() < ((23 * 60) + 0) end
local function isNight()    return getWorldTime() < ((7 * 00) + 0)  or  getWorldTime() > ((23 * 60) + 0) end

-- lightToggle 0 = off, 1 = on
local function toggleLightsFromTable(lightTable, index, lightToggle)

-- find light source on tile, and switch it on/off
	local light = Tile(lightTable[index][1]):getItemById(lightTable[index][(lightToggle = 0 and 3 or 2)])
    if light then
		light:transform(lightTable[index][(lightToggle = 0 and 2 or 3)])
	end

-- loop until all lights have been switched off. (Using addEvent instead of a basic 'for' loop, so as not to lag server from transforming 7000 lights at once)
	if index + 1 <= #lightTable then
		addEvent(toggleLightsFromTable, 0, lightTable, index + 1, lightToggle)
	end
end

function globalEvent.onThink(interval)

-- if lights are on and it's within the hour of Dawn
	if lightToggle = 1 and isDawn() then
		lightToggle = 0
		addEvent(toggleLightsFromTable, 0, lightLocations, 1, 0)

-- if lights are off and it's within the hour of Twilight
	elseif lightToggle = 0 and isTwilight() then
		lightToggle = 1
		addEvent(toggleLightsFromTable, 0, lightLocations, 1, 1)

end
	return true
end

globalEvent:interval(5 * 60 * 1000) -- 5 minutes
globalEvent:register()

Last edited:
Are you serious.. It's literally a 4 minute script after you've figured out the in-game time.

Untested.
[...]
Are you serious dude? I wanted to sell my script for literally millions and now I'm busted, take this post down right away

@Qbazzz did a few jobs for me.

Easy to communicate with, professional and seems like an alright dude, we never had issues.

Paid him over hundreds of dollars to work on my project and he managed to finish most of task given, doing fine work may I say so myself.

Until he took up an other task, paid him, he half assed it leaving it unfinished and now still weeks later ignores me, for reasons I don’t know.

I wouldn’t mind if he just said he couldn’t do it or doesn’t want to work with it/me anymore.

But ignoring me while browsing Otland? Yeah okay, because it’s so hard to leave a message.

He can keep the money.

@Qbazzz did a few jobs for me.

Easy to communicate with, professional and seems like an alright dude, we never had issues.

Paid him over hundreds of dollars to work on my project and he managed to finish most of task given, doing fine work may I say so myself.

Until he took up an other task, paid him, he half assed it leaving it unfinished and now still weeks later ignores me, for reasons I don’t know.

I wouldn’t mind if he just said he couldn’t do it or doesn’t want to work with it/me anymore.

But ignoring me while browsing Otland? Yeah okay, because it’s so hard to leave a message.

He can keep the money.
He already did some jobs for me, this week I'm trying to contact him to do another job, but I didn't get a response.
Maybe he is busy with other things and cannot answer us for now, maybe he have a particular problem that we don't know either.
I only have praise for him for the work done to me, I continue to recommend he to everyone.

100% recommended, fast, makes adjustments and does very complete modules.

Back