• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer TFS 1.x Programming Services

Available.

Latest work:
Launcher + Auto Updater
e2uIJcS7.gif

Avaliable again.

hello there, got time for some works? xd
Yeah, contact me via private message.

Available again.

Available.

Updated main post with some of the jobs I have done for other people.
Feel free to message me if you need anything.

Latest work!
Server + client side task system
7puCWQQkrT.gif

Thanks!

Some new things that I did:
unknown.png
unknown.png
Sent you a conversation? idk how this works lol PM conv whatever, hope to get a reply I have an offer for you

Hi Nekiro! I have a problem with Imbuing. I need that the items cannot be improved if they are equipped since that gives + 60k crit. Blocking when using Imbuing on an item in the set does not work as it can be used in the backpack and moved with WPE
Contact me via private.

I’m available for hire.

I have a server that is built with TFS 1.2 for 10.76, it has a ton of custom code for things like dungeons, item levels, player talents/attributes. Everything is in working order, I just need to fine tune some things. But I'd like to sit down with someone like yourself since it's been a long time since I've even touched a server and I'm wondering what the best direction for this project would be when it comes to source and client.

Idea 1: Continue with the current source and fine tune the current systems so I can focus on story/content.
Idea 2: Move to a new distribution/client and import code for the systems one at a time, while also fine tuning everything so it works with the new update.

I have no idea how much this is going to cost, but I am open to getting chunks of it done at a time to not only allow me to get the money to pay you - but also give you time to relax from this tedious project.

I am available on discord if you'd like to talk further, thanks!

Back