• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X Vocation NPC

Elwthz

Reaction score
Hello,

Can please someone help me with a NPC which gives you a vocation?

This NPC has to give a storage ID when you accept the vocation, also check for the ID and if you already have the ID he says something like "you already been this vocation".

If he "reads"/gets certain storage id plus other storage id (like storage id 130 and storage id 131) when you ask "promotion" he offers/gives certain vocation ID

I hope please someone might be able to help me with this.

regards

Hello,

Can please someone help me with a NPC which gives you a vocation?

This NPC has to give a storage ID when you accept the vocation, also check for the ID and if you already have the ID he says something like "you already been this vocation".

If he "reads"/gets certain storage id plus other storage id (like storage id 130 and storage id 131) when you ask "promotion" he offers/gives certain vocation ID

I hope please someone might be able to help me with this.

regards
All these requests with a detailed explanation of what you are looking to do.. the only thing you need now is to learn to code and you are set :)

Back