• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows TFS 10.51 Have Random Crashes

Mariuskens

Sword Art Online 2D-MMORPG
Reaction score
GitHub
Olimpotibia
1907790_831318106902637_7967565014658626877_n.jpg

i copiled TFS from
Best Released RLMap 10.41 Based 1.0! NEW Roshamuul, NEW QUESTS, OPTIMIZED & BUG FIXING! OPEN-SOURCE!

to Version 10.51 only in sources and have random client crashes when look diferent items...

Water runs good but not all

Any guy know what happen here? items.otb?

Last edited:
Is that even ever going to happen?

Eventually yes it will; although it would be nice if those who use TFS 1.0 for their 10.5x servers contributed back to the community by doing the upgrade in the main repo instead of keeping it all to themselves.

Eventually yes it will; although it would be nice if those who use TFS 1.0 for their 10.5x servers contributed back to the community by doing the upgrade in the main repo instead of keeping it all to themselves.

I'll do that when the IP changer is open-source(so I can update it), or when Mark decides to update it himself since there is no point in updating TFS 1.0 clientwise when there is no proper IP changer to support it. I have tried to ask Mark why he doesn't update the IP changer but without any success, I think the least the could do is to give a short statement why he doesn't update it and why he won't make it open-source so others can do it for him. I'm not trying to bash on Mark, he pretty much built up this community so we all owe him, but ignoring people who are looking to help him update his programs certainly doesn't boost the community..

Maybe we could get a statement from @Mark why TwifySoft servers aren't being updated, why the IP-Changer isn't being updated and why TFS 1.0 isn't being updated clientwise? (I've read that TwifySoft servers will have their client upgdraded as soon as the IP-Changer gets updated but it seems like the IP-Changer will remain without 10.5x support for awhile)

@Snooby I would also like to know and have asked why the IP changer is not open source but I have not received any answers.

The only possible option I see is that Mark prefers this model for the IP changer is because some servers like to rip off Twyfisoft layouts or are generally a nuisance in the OT community so blacklisting their names in the IP changer provides some sort of punishment.

Maybe 10.50+ will just fuck up shadow cores support from 10.21 to 10.41? i mean, if its needs a different otb( like milice said ) then i guess it will be fucked up.

Back