• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 2.11 exhausted attack spells

kret

K R E T O W N A G E
Reaction score
Hello

How to set exhausted for all attack spells ?

and how to change utana vid time ?

For the utana vid thingy
Go Yourserver\data\spells\scripts\support

Now open invisible.lua

Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_RED)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0)

local condition = createConditionObject(CONDITION_INVISIBLE)
setConditionParam(condition, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 200000)
setCombatCondition(combat, condition)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
	return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 200000 Change the 200000 to the number you want.. 200000 = 200 seconds

2) for the exhaustion go Yourserv\data\spells
and open spells.xml you should get a list like this
Code:
<instant name="Wound Cleasing" words="exana mort" lvl="30" mana="65" prem="1" selftarget="1" aggressive="0" exhaustion="1000" needlearn="0" script="healing/wound cleasing.lua">

<instant name="Light Healing" words="exura" lvl="9" mana="25" aggressive="0" selftarget="1" exhaustion="1000" needlearn="0" script="healing/light healing.lua"/>

<instant name="Antidote" words="exana pox" lvl="10" mana="30" aggressive="0" selftarget="1" exhaustion="1000" needlearn="0" script="healing/antidote.lua"/>

<instant name="Intense Healing" words="exura gran" lvl="11" mana="40" aggressive="0" selftarget="1" exhaustion="1000" needlearn="0" script="healing/intense healing.lua">

Change the exhaustion="1000" to the number you want.. 1000=1 sec

how can I do for when you create a character that already has learned the spells, and for change the temple position of the players when they die?

I use AFS-CMS_v0.2.3 and TFS(Mystic Spirit)0.2.11

Back