• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 3884 8.60 sources for Linux?

Zakhran

Pace
Reaction score
Where I can find it? I really need it, 3777 isn't working for me anymore, and I don't see a svn or something like that.

Thanks a lot.

I'm having some errors, like, when my server restarts like 2 times in the same minute, a random players gets magic level like 12391843.. another problem is that the parcel system isn't working for me, the towns are configured on RME, and also on the depot lockers, just when i send the parcel, the parcel does not appear on the depot, just disappears..

0.4 is public property now, according to the new rules set by Tala/Mark. There should be absolutely no selling of open-tibia sources/resources on the forum, which is why he removed the private svn. So with that being said, we should be able to ask/answer/upload freely for 0.4 on any part of the forum seeing as it is not private anymore (or only for premium users).

Back