• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tfs 7.6

@Nekiro add this:

@Nekiro add this:
That's not a download and play, it will compile but it needs a lot of datapack tweaks, would not recommend using it

Justo becaude you gotta puta a Little effort on it?...
Currently working on it on my own, asking questions and crawling this forum is helping me a lot, when I finish I will release the datapack and share it with Nekiro in order to make this distro available to download and play it without any further tweak.

Meanwhile have anyone noticed there's a huge demand on 7.X distributions? Lots of nostalgia going on.

If anyone is interested in getting Nekiro's distro working I can share you the github I'm working on to get it done faster.

@platano So add a github, I gave a reference to the Nekiro topic because michalmaz18 was looking for tfs 7.6 :)

Currently working on it on my own, asking questions and crawling this forum is helping me a lot, when I finish I will release the datapack and share it with Nekiro in order to make this distro available to download and play it without any further tweak.

Meanwhile have anyone noticed there's a huge demand on 7.X distributions? Lots of nostalgia going on.

If anyone is interested in getting Nekiro's distro working I can share you the github I'm working on to get it done faster.
have done? can u share with us?

Back