• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Account Maker getting kicked

Rotflturion

I like Toes
Reaction score
Hey, is there a way to prever the account maker from being kicked for inactivity?
You have only like 30 seconds [sometimes less] to manage your account in game, after which the manager just logs out ...

This is really annoying, as I am getting many players that never played Tibia before, and it takes them a moment to understand what are they supposed to do in order to get an account and then character [the long "rpgish" sentences from the account maker do not help either] - I'm getting lots of complains from pissed off people/friends who get kicked continuously before managing to create an account/character

I'm using TFS for Tibia 8.60

Also, where the HELL is the account manager coded? Somewhere in the server files in LUA? Or in the sources? [can't find any Accmanager related file, and searches give me no results ...]

Last edited:
Any idea where exactly? I would like to change the speech of his, to be precise

Also, any idea how to make him unkickable for idle? I'm ok with editing sources, know C++, but never before have I laid my eyes upon the OT Source code

Thanks! :)
Need to make it shorter, because seriously - someone who doesn't know what to say and has to read all those long craps to find out has no chance to do anything before it kicks him ...

Back