• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Allocation failed

Ataro

Reaction score
I'm getting Allocation failed, server out of memory!

Now I can't compile my source for some reason(crashes)
I'm using TFS 0.4.

Anyone that can help, or maybe has a 64bit compiled version for me.
Also currently running 3777, got the 3884 source as well but can't compile that one either.

Well, I gave you a possible solution. So, you can also use Linux version or compile it to 64bits. :)
Remember Windows32B only can support 92-95MB of Map. If it weight more than that you will need use any of these solution.

@Ryxy (fixed :p) is right. Windows can be a real memory hog if you are not careful. I'd recommend you use Linux because with a 64 bit compiled server you still might get problems because there is simply not enough ram(this is actually why you get that message*)

*That error message comes from from a check that is done on server startup to see if there is 1024-2048 MBs of ram free to allocate to the server for starting up

Last edited:
Back