• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Attackspeed - vocations.xml HELP

Mefiu

Reaction score
Hello guys.
On my ots people are still complaining of knight. He hits weird o_O To monsters he can do 200-500 or more with 100 skill, but if he hit the player, he does 90 - max 200 damage. Knight is worse than palladin or sorc, druid. So i wanted to change it.

I made knights attacks better but it wasn't enough. To balance it i need to change fast attack. In vocations.xml i changed attackspeed to 500 from 1000 and in result nothing had changed, why ?

I changed it again to 100. And i couldnt see any differences. Why ? His speed attack would be "ALMOST" the same, even if i have changed it a lot.

Please help me and sry for mistakes in my english.

Best regards,
Mefiu.

IIRC, attack speed is only checked every 1000 MS (1 second). That means that you will only see a change between 1000, 2000, 3000 (etc.).

Normal for real tibia it's 2000 by the way.

Also the part where you say about damage, you always hit a player HALF of what you hit a monster. so 200/2 = 100 - some better eq that player probably has then the monster = 90.

Back