• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Character Login

jimjam

Reaction score
When a player logs in they get to the character list screen but when they go to log into the acc/character it just loads and then says connection time out. I believe i have portforwarded the ports 7171 and 7172 because if i hadn't i dnt tihnk they would be able to get to the character screen to begin with. Someone said something about a static ip but idk if that would solve the problem.

you made exceptions in your firewall for ports 80 7171 7172?

If you did.
Go to
Whatismyip.com

FInd the static ip and paste it to your config.lua
Where's ip""

Lol static ip has nothing to do with that. If you can get to your character login screen, but not actually login it means the port 7172 is being blocked somehow. check your ports again

you made exceptions in your firewall for ports 80 7171 7172?

If you did.
Go to
Whatismyip.com

FInd the static ip and paste it to your config.lua
Where's ip""

when adding them to my firewall is it tcp or udp or both???
also do i just go in and put 80, 7171, 7172 to open tcp/udp
or
do i put the server with those ports open

From what i beleive i have opened 7171, 7172, and 80 in my router for port forwarding and in my firewall for my computer. Still got same problem so i turned off my routers firewall and i also turned off my computers firewall and still got the same problem..
P.s. i opened the ports on both tcp and udp, at least i believe i did i tried looking for a tutorial but came up short

Last edited:
Back