• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows TFS crashed and closes before I can read.

Tysoch86

Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

I'm having an error with my TFS on startup... I should be able to work my way through the problem but I am unable to read the error before the server closes...

Does anyone know a way to read this?

Thanks!

Hi there everyone!

I'm having an error with my TFS on startup... I should be able to work my way through the problem but I am unable to read the error before the server closes...

Does anyone know a way to read this?

Thanks!
Open it through the cmd, just go to the directory and type theforgottenserver.exe

Great, Thank you!

Any chance you can help with this?
>> Running database manager
[error - DatabaseManager::updatedatabase - version:18] cannot open data/migrations/18.lua: No such file or directory
>> loading vocations
[Error............

Great, Thank you!

Any chance you can help with this?
[error - DatabaseManager::updatedatabase - version:18] cannot open data/migrations/18.lua: No such file or directory
>> loading vocations
[Error............
This error doesn't crash, copy the whole thing or a screenshot if you don't know how to copy from commandline.

Whoever you can fix that error getting this file:
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/data/migrations/18.lua
And put it in data/migrations/

>> loading vocations
[Error - Vocations::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/XML/vocations.xml: file was
not found
>ERROR: unable to load vocations!
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

My server was running fine on my compter but i just recently uploaded it to a virtual server and now i am encountering problems.

Seems like the problem has been solved although I still cant log in from my computer (the server is running on a host).
The error was gone once I unshared the folder I downloaded it from (within my google drive).

As for logging into my server from my computer... i should just put in the IP address from the Virtual server should i not? No ports to open?

Edit:Fixed it, the firewalls were blocking the ports.
Thank you all!
Sorry for the spam, I got excited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom