• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS crashing

George00

propro
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys im using cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2 and i seem to have a problem with my server. I use uniform server for the Mysql and PHP. When i run my server it crashes after a few seconds.

my config.lua looks like this

Code:
-- Database
    -- NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database, and sqlKeepAlive by mysql database.
    -- To disable sqlKeepAlive such as mysqlReadTimeout use 0 value.
    sqlType = "mysql"
    sqlHost = "127.0.0.1"
    sqlPort = 3306
    sqlUser = "Mydatabase "
    sqlPass = "Mypass"
    sqlDatabase = "theforgottenserver"
    sqlFile = "schemas/mysql.sql"
    sqlKeepAlive = 0
    mysqlReadTimeout = 10
    mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
    encryptionType = "shal"

What have i done wrong? i also got 127.0.0.1 in config.lua because otherwise if i use localhost i get the message ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database! from console.

Your MySQL server is not active or you're using the wrong credentials to login.

Why dont you pass on 0.4 or even 1.2 if you are good programmer. 0.3.6 is old atm
This is kinda off-topic, these debates are happening every now and then. People should decide for themselves when to upgrade. There may be multiple factors that play a role not to upgrade.

Your MySQL server is not active or you're using the wrong credentials to login.

This is kinda off-topic, these debates are happening every now and then. People should decide for themselves when to upgrade. There may be multiple factors that play a role not to upgrade.
There is the way mate, maybe he dont even know there is better distro for 8.6, thats pretty old one, im just giving him introductions whats better, as u see he dont have skills, once you write on google 8.6 tfs it will pop up 0.3.6.
I used it back in 2014 xDDD

There is the way mate, maybe he dont even know there is better distro for 8.6, thats pretty old one, im just giving him introductions whats better, as u see he dont have skills, once you write on google 8.6 tfs it will pop up 0.3.6.
I used it back in 2014 xDDD
Yeah I know, no biggie :)

I was stuck to 0.4 in the past for pretty much the same reason, just because I couldn't be arsed to compile. I was just using it for checking out my maps, so it was fine for then.

isnt it so that you cannot use 8.6 for the others unless you compile them or something which i really dont know how to do
Compiling isn't that hard, its just a hassle to setup for the first time. Especially when you have broken sources. You can check the readme on the github repository, it might get you going.

- otland/forgottenserver

Yeah I know, no biggie :)

I was stuck to 0.4 in the past for pretty much the same reason, just because I couldn't be arsed to compile. I was just using it for checking out my maps, so it was fine for then.
Ye 0.4 is good.
I dont like compile on windows, either i get stuck or my pc is shit.
I rather like linux easy :)