• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS download link / posting permission

zniC

o hio
Reaction score
Hello, I have a forum called "opentibia.se". I just wonder if I'm allowed to post a download link for TFS there? :p Else I'll remove it.

/Niborz

We can't tell you not to post TFS outside OTland, but the sources has to be posted (link to repository) and credits has to be given.

But we would be glad if you just posted a link to the thread on OTland ;)

We can't tell you not to post TFS outside OTland, but the sources has to be posted (link to repository) and credits has to be given.

But we would be glad if you just posted a link to the thread on OTland ;)

Well I got the same question.. I'm running an ot with over 80 players visiting my site, I wonder If I could add link to otland? :)

It is better to link to the official thread and not to upload it somewhere else. Here they get good support and your not a leecher then ;> ;)

@up I think every advertisment for otland is good :)

TFS is licensed under FSF's GNU GPL, you are allowed to redistribute it as long as the sources are included, the license is not changed and credits is properly given.

The only reason we dislike like that TFS is posted on other places is because we prefer to have all resources and support for TFS in one place.. but we're not saying no to a higher popularity of TFS users so feel free to redistribute it anywhere, the only thing I'd ask you to keep is the line when you startup the server:
'Visit http://otland.net/ for updates, resources and support.' or w/e that line looks like so the users know where to head if they cannot find enough resources or support in other places.

I just reuploaded the server and posted, haven't changed anything. :)
thanks btw

ooh and yesterday my server got these mysql errors like table xx needs to be repaired etc.
There were like 5 of them so i just marked all tables and pressed Repair, now the affected tables is cleaned/things removed from them :s

Like some players is gone aand all houses is cleaned ..
Do you know why this could have happened?

Last edited:
I just reuploaded the server and posted, haven't changed anything. :)
thanks btw

ooh and yesterday my server got these mysql errors like table xx needs to be repaired etc.
There were like 5 of them so i just marked all tables and pressed Repair, now the affected tables is cleaned/things removed from them :s

Like some players is gone aand all houses is cleaned ..
Do you know why this could have happened?

I think it happens when MySQL is being closed in an unexpected way, you perhaps pushed the power button on your server computer or killed the mysql daemon, or perhaps you killed the TFS process in an unexpected way.

Hey i need help I have a nicaw site And i dont want it enymore i want another site for roxor but everytime i go into my ip adress on internet i come to that nicaw how do i take away it please heeelpp!!!!!!!!!!

Back