• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS download links

Fyrezerk

Old TFS Developer
Reaction score
Are people allowed to post TFS download links outside of OTLand? I have seen a few threads containing links, but I'm not sure if it's allowed or not.

Are people allowed to post TFS download links outside of OTLand? I have seen a few threads containing links, but I'm not sure if it's allowed or not.

If I was able to I would not allow links to be posted outside OtLand, but the GNU GPL does allow anyone to redistribute the server. It's better to have all users here where the real developers can provide support and where users can find the best resources for TFS.

But I don't really care so much because people who release TFS outside OtLand are only advertising for OtLand, it's just a matter of minutes or hours before someone who has downloaded TFS from another website will find his/her way to OtLand.

What if you put a new feature, that works like this:

When people open the TFS.exe, it would open a internet explorer or mozilla with the site of otland. It would be REALLY a good advertise.

Last edited:
I think that would make too many people angry.

If I was able to I would not allow links to be posted outside OtLand, but the GNU GPL does allow anyone to redistribute the server. It's better to have all users here where the real developers can provide support and where users can find the best resources for TFS.

But I don't really care so much because people who release TFS outside OtLand are only advertising for OtLand, it's just a matter of minutes or hours before someone who has downloaded TFS from another website will find his/her way to OtLand.

Hiehie yep 100% true, I found OtLand couse i download TFS and read a msg in console xD
And i must say this is awesome forum!

What if you put a new feature, the works like this:

When people open the TFS.exe, it would open a internet explorer or mozilla with the site of otland. It would be REALLY a good advertise.

That'd just be lame and annoying, it's enough how it already is.

I think with the http://otland.net there in the server console/GUI is quite enough. And as Tala said, I downloaded it from fans.net, and here I'm :p The support is here, it's just a matter of time.

Last edited:
Back