• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Error on startup [Map 8.21]

Lancerz

Reaction score
Hello

When i already create the map and run at The Forgotten Server lastest revision, it already gives problem of "Fatal: header information is outdated. 4 code", In website remere FAQ this aswer..

Q: My server doesn't start! The error is: Fatal: header information is outdated. code 4
A: You need a new server based off OpenTibia Avesta revision #3414. Currently no released server supports this.

Your can't view the version #3414 of Avesta, and fix the error?

Thx ;)~

Download RME mapeditor and goto edit>properties and chose 8.20 and save the map and this will be updated

And use this SQL queries for you not get bugs on your items and map
DELETE FROM `tile_items` WHERE `itemtype` >= 8000
DELETE FROM `player_items` WHERE `itemtype` >= 8000
DELETE FROM `player_depotitems` WHERE `itemtype` >= 8000

The error continue :S

My preferences in remere is of Tibia 8.2

And i have deleted from tables the itemtypes..

And error continue :O

And now ? '-'

on properties of your map you use 8.20 and you saved the map? You use RME 1.0.5 and latest rev of TFS?

Yes, my items.otb and items.xml is lastest, i have download day!

What is server Avesta #3414, this Remere, have talk for download the server o_O

Q: My server doesn't start! The error is: Fatal: header information is outdated. code 4
A: You need a new server based off OpenTibia Avesta revision #3414. Currently no released server supports this.

Latest rev of TFS is based on OpenTibia Avesta revision #3414, you have latest tfs.exe compiled?

Hm...no, the programmer of my team, don't have compiled the lastest version :X

i need talk to he, thx for information :D

Ok no problem try latest tfs.exe if it not work post here :p

Ok, very thx man :D

U are very nice \o/

What the Official Version of TFS will be launched?

:X~

Good night for your!

[OFF]
Check my Topic in Screenshots of Powergamers and say what you think: D

Probably 10 of august not sure yet

@off
i will see

Well Lithium i compiled my server from tags on revision 1006 and i have the same error, this happen when i change the map version from 8.10 to 8.20 on the map editor. How can i fix it?

Last edited:
Well, i will try to dl an new revision and test it.

Back