• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Gesior Account 0.3.6 Auto Paypal

jakehop22

Reaction score
Hey, I've recently just came back to otland and I was wondering if anybody out there could help me with paypal auto donation script.
I've set up the script so it will have the right values and everything, I added the ipn on paypal. Mysql works fine, and so does Xampp.
My problem is that when someone donates (yes it shows up in my paypal history log), it won't give them the points. If someone has a fix or can please help me, that would be much appreciated.

Maybe you should use the search function in the upper-right corner because there are a lots of released paypal auto donation scripts as well as tutorials.

No, to gesior there is download and run all tho not the safest. If you want a good paypal script, do it urself and get modern aac för security

Back