• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Map

Komic

MChem
Reaction score
Can I get peoples honest opinions on that map that I'm making for the server, as many will have looked at it in the map editor and will have seen a lot of the map and such. As I am wondering what are the priorities on the map at the moment, is it finishing off the main island and such, or some other field like certain bugs that I am unaware off.

I know certain areas of the map need finishing, like the mountain near the temple place by the GS and 2 of the caves, and that weird mountain island with the giant boat. Also the scripts that are needed for certain parts of the map, the turtles and the dwarf mine for example; before those things are mentioned.

Thanks I will appreciate all help towards this subject as I don't really spend the time that I do on the map any more and want to spend the time on it doing what will be most needed.

I have a siggestion; finish the snow island with big mountains ;)

ye and maybe add something like Svargond in Real Tibia

Okay, I thought people wanted the main island done so they can play on it, then I would do the ice island, but if people would rather have the ice island done to some form of completion that can be done

what about some demon spawns, morga spawns, orsha spawns. Some quests. NPC spawns. Man you really are missing some basic things. :) cause some high lvls (lvl 80+) will want stronger monsters. What about making PoI also and Annhi + DH quest.

OH Fuck just noticed you are missing lots of other things. For basics, Hero Spawn, Training Monks, Warlocks spawns. Work on this before anything else =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that Comic is working on poi and i have been "helping" a bit but i'm to lazy so i have only made 1 seal done.

I think you should add more higher lvl hunting spots
heros, warlocks, etc.

what about some demon spawns, morga spawns, orsha spawns. Some quests. NPC spawns. Man you really are missing some basic things. :) cause some high lvls (lvl 80+) will want stronger monsters. What about making PoI also and Annhi + DH quest.

OH Fuck just noticed you are missing lots of other things. For basics, Hero Spawn, Training Monks, Warlocks spawns. Work on this before anything else =)

This man speaks the truth.

Well that's at least my opinions as well, need high level stuff! :)

Personnally i believe its all about the spawns once people get those they tend not to complain to much right off the bat so to speak
:D

Well as it happens im mappin: PoI, Demon spawns, annih, hero spawns, there are some small quests aswell. NPCs will be placed soon enough im just undecided on the town atm so none placed yet

WRLs will come soon undecided how i want them in

Back