• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Map

It's a nice map you got there, dude. I do really love that picture underwater!

Missing details...

I would say its a pretty nice map. I like the snow and stuff but there are some details you're missing. I would like a big desert island with nice quests, deep doungeons, pharaoh spawns and quests. also with nice cities and normal spawns. The ice island is nice. Only that it doesn't have spawns, there is no ocean surrounding it and there is no npc spawn. As a suggestion for the TFS team, you should include a complete package of npcs and make them spawn in correct places.

Kind Regards,

Sir herik

I would say its a pretty nice map. I like the snow and stuff but there are some details you're missing. I would like a big desert island with nice quests, deep doungeons, pharaoh spawns and quests. also with nice cities and normal spawns. The ice island is nice. Only that it doesn't have spawns, there is no ocean surrounding it and there is no npc spawn. As a suggestion for the TFS team, you should include a complete package of npcs and make them spawn in correct places.

Kind Regards,

Sir herik

Desert island will come after i have done an ice island, but the iceisland will be started when i have finished this hero/demon cave im mappin

Fantastic, you are and always certainly in my heart will be - the best mapper.

Keep working on it, though I don't know where the underwater is located :S

You cant reach it yet, but on the map its funnily enough underneath the letters "Quara" about 5 floors below. The little hut on the east coast has a teleporter on the boat that leads to it. I want like a quest to get to it tho.

Do somthing like we did on thingie to get to underwater world, i think that was a good quest theme :)

Well what i would do if this was my own server to get to the underwater area is:

Pirate NPC in the hut wants you to retrieve his map from pirate island
Get map from pirate island
Give pirate man map he lets you excess to his boat to get the treasure
boat takes you underwater
you get treasure from quest chest underwater
give to npc and he gives you the pirate addon from his cupboard

Komic, can you post new screen's from hero's?

herozs4.jpg

No spawns yet sorry.