• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux TFS Moving 1.0 to 1.2

raf

Reaction score
Hi fellows,
this time had to come sooner or later, i have to upgrade my OT from tfs 1.0 to 1.2.

When i tried to simply copy my datapack to tfs 1.2 OT, it just printed thousands or errors.

Is there any tutorial ? Maybe you could simply write it quickly how to convert completely OT to 1.2 from 1.0 ? Or maybe point out important changes made to 1.2, so i could try to do everything by myself, like functions and stuff. Anyway please post your best ideas or tutorials.

Thank you, i also think it could be helpful for many people out there.

Solution
Thats even more to look into - great ! :) I see that TFS 1.1 changed more than 1.2, i thought it was 1.2 that messed my plans ;p

Thank you too !

They got both plenty of changes.
The things that you will have to spend time on (ex weapon actions) is from 1.2.

But from now on try to stay updated, you will save alot of time by doing that.
Start by updating all your basic scripts, shovel, pick etc
Then replace all the libraries.

After that go from there, looking at the error log.

Start by updating all your basic scripts, shovel, pick etc
Then replace all the libraries.

After that go from there, looking at the error log.
Alright, that's some start :) Thanks will try and report back if something goes wrong and can't fix it.

Thats even more to look into - great ! :) I see that TFS 1.1 changed more than 1.2, i thought it was 1.2 that messed my plans ;p

Thank you too !

They got both plenty of changes.
The things that you will have to spend time on (ex weapon actions) is from 1.2.

But from now on try to stay updated, you will save alot of time by doing that.

Solution
Back