• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS on Debian

d4rkbl0od

Reaction score
Hello people, I compiled my TFS under mysql, sqlite remote control, etc
When I execute the otserver, no error appears on the screen, and it comes online. OK, my putty window is freezed.
"The forgotten server is online."
The problem is that noone can login, it keeps saying - connection refused - there is no firewall on the server and the router is with all ports opened!
Why people cant connect? Also I cant nor enter character screen nor acess any account on localhost!
WFT? Is there any configuration I forgot on debian?
Already tried with tfs 0.36pl, tfs 0.4 doomed elderberry, tfs 04 rev 3884... still the same strange thing :O
Also i tested with nmap with the tfs online and saw that port 7171 and 7172 were opened!

Someone can please help-me? Im seryously thinking of instaling windows =/(<-shit)

Last edited:
~revive~

Anyone else have the same issue? I used nmap and it shows 7171 as functional, it appears I can't log in from the same network -- is it a problem with the 127.0.0.1 host allocation?

~revive~

Anyone else have the same issue? I used nmap and it shows 7171 as functional, it appears I can't log in from the same network -- is it a problem with the 127.0.0.1 host allocation?

Use using iptables?

Apparently I must use iptables, but I don't know the syntax. I am using OTServ Distro740 pre ipv6 were introduced, so I might be listening to the wrong ports or something, it must be.

Could anyone please guide me through this? I have searched a lot, and all I find is anti-DDoS tables

Back