• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved tfs on raspberry pi

vejin

I'm not an expert.
Reaction score
Hello,
I want to host a server on my raspberry pi b+, I've managed to install Debian on sdcard and to install probably all libraries to make tfs run on it. But i always have problems with boost library or swp{b} or unsigned ints.
I tried very hard and I'm not as good at English to resolve these problems also I can't find solution in my language. The only posts on the Internet i found are about "I've compiled tfs on raspberry pi".... Anyone tell me, how did you do that?!

I don't understand tutorials about cross compiling (maybe in simple English would be more clear for me to understand)

Examples of errors:
opentibia server
HTML:
/tmp/ccUfK9ak.s:747: Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for ARMv6 and ARMv7
HTML:
c++: internal compiler error: Unicestwiony (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report
tfs
HTML:
/usr/local/include/boost/range/end.hpp:103:61: note: typename boost::range_iterator<const T>::type boost::end(const T&) [with T = boost::range_detail::reverse_range<std::list<int> >, typename boost::range_iterator<const T>::type = boost::reverse_iterator<std::_List_iterator<int> >]
/usr/local/include/boost/range/end.hpp:92:55: note: typename boost::range_iterator<C>::type boost::end(T&) [with T = boost::range_detail::reverse_range<std::list<int> >, typename boost::range_iterator<C>::type = boost::reverse_iterator<std::_List_iterator<int> >]
/home/vejin/forgottenserver/src/luascript.cpp:12636:74: error: unable to deduce ‘auto’ from ‘<expression error>’
after formatting sdcard, again tfs 0.3.6pl1
HTML:
luascript.cpp: In member function ‘bool LuaScriptInterface::loadDirectory(const string&, Npc*)’:
luascript.cpp:719:23: error: ‘class boost::filesystem3::directory_entry’ has no member named ‘leaf’

I've seen much more errors but i didn't save all the logs, just give me any advice, how to compile tfs on rpi.

Last edited:
You are "close"(I hope :p). Regarding the last problem, edit you code in the following way:

In the file luasctipt.cpp, find line 719 and change "leaf()" to "path().filename().string()".

You can do that wherever you get errors regarding "leaf()"

I had this same problem

Code:
c++: internal compiler error: Unicestwiony (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report

When I tried to compile TFS on an machine with 512Mb of ram, I had to upgrade it to 1Gb to compile.

I changed already that leaf(); function and somehow tfs compiled on rpi,
I'm only a little bit frightened of these:
HTML:
Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for ARMv6 and ARMv7
Because this warning has popped up much more than several times.

On the other foot, how to check the protocol version of actually running tfs 0.3.6pl1?
I see only error on server: RSA wrong packet size or something like that.

Warnings can be ignored. Deprecation of a feature just means that it is no longer supported or that its usage is discouraged because there is a newer feature. You could try updating the compiler to see if that helps.

From what I remember 0.3.6pl1 is for 8.54. You can find this by digging in the source files. I dont really remember what file to be specific.

thanks, but I still have a problem.
HTML:
[Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] First byte != 0
I already tried to change RSA in otserv.cpp and in otclient to log in. I don't know what I could do wrong because of vapus.net RSA generator, the names of keys are prime, prime2, private and modulus,
I have no idea how to put it in otserv.cpp in where there are p, q, d keys... And in otclient modulus key from vapus is one byte shorter.
I might add that first rsa keys in server and client had problems too.
What to do? What to do?

@EDIT: I also tried to add to rsa in client a '0' (zero) as a first byte, didn't help.
@EDIT2: After I've managed to view characters list when I log in i see an error in the server "Bus error" I expanded swap file to 512 and I have 512 RAM in rpi, I gave only 1mb for gpu. I tried also running as root, but it changes nothing...

Last edited:
I'm compiling tfs from link you posted. It will propably last a few long minutes but thanks for an advice.

@EDIT
just on the beggining:
HTML:
/home/vejin/tfs1/src/const.h:505:2: error: this decimal constant is unsigned only in ISO C90 [-Werror]
what will be next, will I be satisfied from hosting ots on rpi?
@EDIT2 I changed this constant by adding a 'u' byte at the end of values which were too large. It seems like solved but I'm not quite sure.

@EDIT3 I added to CMake link.txt an -lpthread LIB and then tfs linked, ran and I logged in.
Thank you for helping. Problem Solved.

Last edited:
Back