• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS or SQL bug.

Pvls

kcuf
Reaction score
GitHub
PJanisio
Version - 0.2.8 (Dead Bug)

MySQL Database - with triggers, imported via win/cmd without any errors.

Exp rate in config - x3

Exp rate in stages.xml for 1-8 level x7.

1. Server is starting without errors. No changes in config.lua and stages.xml.

I create character (1/1). Character was created - nice ;) Loggin, playin, killin rat and... i advanced from level 1 to level ~ 8032.

Then i logged into phpmyadmin table players ~ 8032 level and very high ammount of experience.

2. Editing stages.xml - enable config = 0. Ok, this time i will check experience stages.

You advanced from level 1 to level 2. Yeaaaa! Sounds great. Later i logged into phpmyadmin and i saw that other players who logged later have ~ 8032 level.

What is the problem?

Of course rat had only 5 exp points :)

Heh, thats true, but i'll check atm about this.

@Pavlus

przeczytaj wiadomośc na otsoft ;)

I compiled last source, 0.2.9 ver. signed in docs :) but in console still its 0.2.8, nervermind - cause the same problem i had.

Only way to avoid this bug is to make players start with 2 level or higher. Of course using build in account maker.

@slawkens

wiadomosc przeczytana :)

I have now realeased ver. 0.2.8 - the same problem. But yes, you are right i will use php account maker at least

You may close topic, problem...solved? ;)

Back