• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature [TFS & OTClient] Progressbar for creatures

I'm trying to add your bar to a system that I have professions, but I'm having trouble compiling the TSF
I don't know what I did wrong because I checked several times and it seems to me that it is right, would you know to tell me the reason for the error or some direction so that I can get out of this problem?

1616313715055.png

I'm trying to add your bar to a system that I have professions, but I'm having trouble compiling the TSF
I don't know what I did wrong because I checked several times and it seems to me that it is right, would you know to tell me the reason for the error or some direction so that I can get out of this problem?

View attachment 56586
convert the code for your TFS version?

View attachment 56586
try without #ifdef PROGRESSBAR and #ifdef end

try without #ifdef PROGRESSBAR and #ifdef end
That's harmless.

View attachment 56586
Change SpectatorHashSet to SpectatorVec

Then no support from me. Do yourself a favor and use something recent.
I understand, unfortunately I can't change it anymore because I've already done a lot on this server ... but that's okay I'll try to make a progress bar for the client's module thanks anyway!

nice, very useful this feature

one doubt, how to change the direction of bar?

Is there a way to interrupt the bar progress? If i'm using this bar for an action (lumberjacking), and if I stop the action, can I also interrupt the bar?

Tried to implement your feature in TFS 1.4.2, got the following warnings when building:

Lua:
C:\...\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.cpp(1035,72): error C2039: 'luaCreatureSetProgressbar': is not a member of 'LuaScriptInterface'
C:\...\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.cpp(1035,97): error C2065: 'luaCreatureSetProgressbar': undeclared identifier
C:\...\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.cpp(18083,25): error C2039: 'luaCreatureSetProgressbar': is not a member of 'LuaScriptInterface'
C:\...\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.cpp(18090,56): error C2248: 'Game::startProgressbar': cannot access private member declared in class 'Game'
C:\...\forgottenserver-master\src\game.h(531): message : see declaration of 'Game::startProgressbar'

May I ask for you help, sir?

Tried to implement your feature in TFS 1.4.2, got the following warnings when building:

Lua:
C:\...\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.cpp(1035,72): error C2039: 'luaCreatureSetProgressbar': is not a member of 'LuaScriptInterface'
C:\...\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.cpp(1035,97): error C2065: 'luaCreatureSetProgressbar': undeclared identifier
C:\...\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.cpp(18083,25): error C2039: 'luaCreatureSetProgressbar': is not a member of 'LuaScriptInterface'
C:\...\forgottenserver-master\src\luascript.cpp(18090,56): error C2248: 'Game::startProgressbar': cannot access private member declared in class 'Game'
C:\...\forgottenserver-master\src\game.h(531): message : see declaration of 'Game::startProgressbar'

May I ask for you help, sir?

Not only warnings, btw. The build fails.

Back