• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS server not saving, beds to void, and 0.2.12 to 0.2.13 SQL query?

wahdiu

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i have three problems i cant seem to solve:

FIRST PROBLEM:

-- Server Save
serverSaveEnabled = "yes"
serverSaveHour = 1
shutdownAtServerSave = "no"
cleanMapAtServerSave = "yes"

This is quoted from my config.lua, and it doesn't save every 1 hour. I would like to make it save every 10 minutes if possible, but if not, atleast an hour (which is not working.)

For it to save ATM, i have to "shutdown" the server and sometimes because i left it online for too long, it may crash/freeze and cause database resets. -.-

SECOND PROBLEM:
After sleeping on a bed, and when you log back on, the bed becomes void (the ground taht you cant walk on)

THIRD "QUESTION":
Is there a query i have to execute inorder to update from 0.2.12 rev840 to 0.2.13 rev906?

1. serverSaveHour means at what time of the day the server will save. Set to 1 and the server will save at 1 am. Set it to 23 and the server will save 11 pm.

Say !save "10 in game to make the server save every 10 minutes.

3. Don't think there is any changes to the database from 0.2rc12 to 0.2rc13? Just make sure the table "global_storage" exist.

thank you very much!

in 0.2.12, beds turn to void.
in 0.2.13, when server starts, it says beds have invalid key and you can NOT use the beds.

Last edited:
THank you all, i was using a old items.xml and replaced it and now everything is working.

But i have one more problem regarding RME and my map, its posted in this section.

Back